Thank You letter to Rok Hrastnik
Yes, boss, we know that you’re celebrating. And before you start thinking how we could have tricked you better, let us just say something.
You’re the most stubborn, pedantic, pushy, and loud person we’ve ever met. No, really. Ever. But that’s not what we wanted to say. We want to say happy birthday, boss. And thank you for being you. (Despite the fact that you’re being the most stubborn, pedantic, pushy, and loud person we’ve ever met).
- Thank you for pushing us forward,
- Hvala that you don’t kill us when CPOs disappoint you,
- Gracias that you never settle for anything less that good-enough for you (which is not that little – let’s be fucking frank)
- Merci for all of the opportunities,
- and lastly, Mulțumesc for sharing your passions with us – each day getting closer to our common goal – TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION!
Because of you we learnt to appreciate that hunger, the want, the must to win, to dominate, to grow, grow, grow, and draw that hockey stick that will swipe everybody clean from the competition.
So enjoy this day, boss.
Celebrate like it’s your job, and know that somewhere in the office, there is a team that wish you all the best.